Kabayan Canadian Immigration Consultancy Company Overview
Kabayan Canadian Immigration Consultancy Corp. is an immigration consultancy that is committed to finding the best immigration solutions for our clients so they may take full advantage of Canada’s immigration programs. Through our services, we hope to help our diverse clientele to:
- See their families reunited in Canada
- Seize opportunities to live, work or study in Canada
- Enable growing Canadian businesses to employ the best the world has to offer
- Find resolutions to their immigration challenges
Kabayan Canadian Immigration Consultancy was established in Calgary, Alberta in Canada by Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC). We offer immigration services through in-person consultations. We also offer online services through online assessments, email consultations and video conferencing for clients outside of Calgary.
Our RCICs are duly registered and in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). This is in line with Canada’s immigration law that holds immigration practitioners to the highest standards of competence, professionalism and ethics.
To be the leading Canadian immigration consultancy, trusted by customers around the world.
- To see that our clients are reunited with their families.
- To help our clients seize opportunities to live, work or study in Canada.
- To enable growing Canadian businesses employ the best the world has to offer.
- To find resolutions to our clients’ immigration challenges
Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants
We have Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants that are active members and in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council, who are both licensed and qualified to provide immigration advice and representation.
Ana Katrina Derama, ICCRC #R529000
Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures, University of British Columbia
Bachelor of Science in Management, Ateneo de Manila University