Post-Graduation Work Permit
A Post-Graduation Work Permit is an LMIA-exempt open work permit program. This allows students to put what they’ve learned to practice by earning work experience in Canada.
- You must have a VALID STUDY PERMIT when applying for a work permit.
- You must prove that you have STUDIED FULL-TIME continuously in Canada. The program duration must be at least 8 months.
- You must prove that you have COMPLETED AND PASSED THE PROGRAM OF STUDY from an educational institution, resulting in a degree, diploma, or certificate.
- The application must be SUBMITTED WITHIN 90 DAYS of written confirmation of completion of the program of study.
- You must HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY ISSUED A PGWP.
Note that further conditions and requirements may apply.
Our regulated immigration consultants can review your case and give you valuable advice on how you can maximize your chances of coming to Canada. You can start by contacting us here.