Immigration Options for Students

get social with us!
how can we help you?

Contact us at our Calgary office or submit an inquiry online.

P. +1 587 966 6305

F. +1 587 791 1130

International Students Permanent Residence

Immigration Options for Student

There are no direct ways to obtain permanent residence as a student. However, it is possible to utilize the time in Canada to pursue permanent residence by obtaining relevant work experience, before applying for Express Entry.

One unique option for work available to students is to obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit. This is an LMIA-exempt, open work permit for students who have just completed their studies from a Canadian post-secondary institution. Otherwise, it is still possible to secure work through a regular work permit.

Having relevant work experience, particularly from within Canada, is a crucial asset in applying to immigrate to Canada through the various Economic Streams.

Our regulated immigration consultants can review your case and give you valuable advice on how you can maximize your chances of coming to Canada. You can start by taking our FREE ASSESSMENT or contacting us here.

Need Help Getting a Visa?